Writer, Photographer, Graphic Designer, lover of nature
About laf Custom Designs
15 things about me:
- In the summer of 2015 I hiked 156 miles of the 485-mile Colorado Trail. A proud accomplishment after recovering from leukemia.
- I create my own artwork in Photoshop from scratch.
- I adventure with my camera and post-process in Photoshop.
- My favorite being in all the world is Kobi, my Bichon.
- I love sugar and caffeine way too much.
- I enjoy elevator music.
- I often leave leftovers in the refrigerator until it becomes a science experiment in order to justify throwing it out.
- I’m not best housekeeper, but better than some.
- I get along with my former husband.
- I like to drive for no other reason than driving … well, except to see what’s out there.
- I like Law & Order, NCIS, and other shows and movies of the like.
- I have an opinion about everything!
- I still have my first childhood stuffed animal–a lion–worn like the Velveteen Rabbit.
- I have hosted a dream board party every year since 2007.
- I’m looking into tiny house living.
All photos, artwork, and stories here are copyrighted. Please respect the time and effort I put into creating them. Excerpts and links are permitted, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lissa A. Forbes and laf Custom Designs.
like Melissa without the “me”