WordPress Writing Prompt: Singular Sensation
If one experience or life change results from you writing your blog, what would you like it to be?
Singular sensation (definition):
- The title of the Chorus Line song
- A secret code used among theatre kids, especially in gym class. It is used as a method for detecting and recognizing fellow musical lovers. (per the Urban Dictionary)
- One experience or memory
I don’t have one singular sensation as the result of writing my blog. There are many things that if they happened I’d be delighted.
- I will improve as a writer simply through the process of writing every day.
- Possibly I will find a thread for a publishable work.
- Regardless, I’ll have a record of my writing progress over time, as well as many experiences and philosophical perspectives.
- Since I’m creating original works of art to go along with each post, I will have a portfolio of creative expressions.
- But maybe, just maybe I’ll be a singular sensation!
More than any of this though, I will enjoy the pleasure of the process.
Corralling my thoughts.
Expressing myself in words and art.
Aha, that’s it! Finding love in words and art.